Warden super charges SpamAssassin® by providing deep integration with Plesk and enabling all the best SpamAssassin plugins. Control options for Antivirus, ASN, AWL, DCC, DKIM, FreeMail, Pyzor, PDFinfo, Razor2, RelayCountry, Rule2XSBody, SPF, TextCat, TextRep, URIDNSBL, URILocalBL and Warden plugins all within the Plesk interface.
- Warden – Our own custom plugin provides advanced integration with Plesk.
- Antivirus – Simple antivirus tests to check if an email contains an executable attachment.
- ASN – Add metadata to the Bayesian filtering process, allowing the Bayesian filters to learn information based on the ASN of the connecting IP address.
- AWL – Track scores from messages previously received and adjusts the message score by boosting or penalizing messages from senders who send ham or spam.
- DCC – DCC is a system of servers counting checksums of millions of mail messages to determine of a message is bulk email or not.
- DKIM – Perform DKIM lookups as well as historical DomainKeys lookups.
- DecodeShortURLs – Decode shortened URLs in messages then add the URLs to a list of URIs which can then be scored and accessed by other plug-ins.
- FreeMail – Check the headers for indication that a senders domain is that of a site offering free email services.
- FromNameSpoof – Perform various tests to detect spoof attempts using the From: header name section.
- HashBL – Search email addresses in the msbl.org blacklists.
- OLEMacro – Use several methods to search attached documents for evidence of an OLE Macro.
- PDFInfo – Use several methods to detect a PDF files ham and spam traits.
- Phishing – Check URIs against Openphish and PhishTank phishing feeds.
- Pyzor – A collaborative, networked system to detect and block spam using identifying digests of messages.
- Razor2 – A distributed, collaborative, spam detection and filtering network based on user submissions of spam.
- RelayCountry – Add metadata to the Bayesian filtering process, allowing the Bayesian filters to learn information based on countries.
- ResourceLimits – Limit the memory / CPU usage of child spamd processes.
- Rule2XSBody – Compile SpamAssassin ruleset into native code.
- SH – The Spamhaus data query service is a set of DNSBLs with real-time updates operated by by Spamhaus Technology.
- SPF – Check SPF records published by the domain owners in DNS to fight email address forgery and make it easier to identify spams.
- TesseractOcr – Use optical character recognition to parse text from images within the body of an email.
- TextCat – Score messages based on which language the email was written in.
- TxRep – Normalize scores with sender reputation records.
- URILocalBL – Blacklist URIs using local country and CIDR information.
- VBounce – Aid in rescuing genuine bounces.
- WhiteListSubject – Whitelist or blacklist by Subject: header.
Warden ClamAV Anti-virus (Inbound and Outbound)
Supports ClamAV® open source multi-threaded scanner daemon for detecting trojans, viruses, malware. Extended signatures provide protection against Phishing, Scam, Casino, porn and other general spam. The ClamAV® Postfix milter is a high performance filter written in C that blocks viruses before they even enter the mail queue.
The ClamAV open source multi-threaded scanner daemon detects trojans, viruses, malware and other malicious threats. Extended signatures provide protection against Phishing, Scam, Casino, porn and other general spam.
- The ClamAV milter is a high performance before-queue milter meaning you are able to reject infected mails in the incoming SMTP stage before they are accepted by the mail server.
- The ClamAV milter automatically logs all detected viruses to the Warden database log.
- Advanced database updater with support for scripted updates and digital signatures.
- The virus signatures are updated multiple times per day.
- Built-in support for various archive formats, including Zip, RAR, Dmg, Tar, Gzip, Bzip2, OLE2, Cabinet, CHM, BinHex, SIS and others.
- Built-in support for ELF executables and Portable Executable files packed with UPX, FSG, Petite, NsPack, wwpack32, MEW, Upack and obfuscated with SUE, Y0da Cryptor and others.
- Built-in support for popular document formats including MS Office and MacOffice files, HTML, Flash, RTF and PDF.
- Supports third-party signature databases provided by Sanesecurity, FOXHOLE, OITC, Scamnailer, BOFHLAND, CRDF, Porcupine, MalwarePatrol, or the Yara-Rules Project.
Other Email Security Features:
Besides have all email accounts secured with SSL certificates, all our DNS accounts are configured with DMARC and SPF and further check by DKIM.
The purpose and primary outcome of implementing DMARC is to protect a domain from being used in business email compromise attacks, phishing emails, email scams and other cyber threat activities. DMARC can have positive influence on email deliverability in that it improves the authentication of its emails
SPF ensures that the server from which the email claim to originate is the one from which it in fact originated and DKIM ensures that the content of the email message hasn’t been modified?
When a domain has SPF configured the receiving mail server can check if the claimed sender of the mail according to the SMTP dialog (i.e. MAIL FROM) is allowed to send mail from this IP address. This too helps against sender spoofing