What is a DDoS Attack
A Distributed Denial of Service attack (DDoS) seeks to make an online service unavailable to its end users. Our DN servers provides mitigation of DDoS attacks including DNS attacks, and network Layer 3, 4, and 7 attacks.
Our DNS network is built to automatically monitor and mitigate large DDoS attacks.
- Load Balancing / Speed Boost: The Anycast network utilizes 27 POPs ( points of presence ) available for every domain. This has an immediate positive effect on response times as queries are evenly distributed based on geographical source and servers load.
- Improved Reliability: Forget about downtime and performance issues – Anycast network has multiple geographically dispersed servers that reroute traffic from any POPs when there are issues that impair performance and provide the highest SLA when possible.
- By having Multiple DDoS Protection Providers: DDoS attacks are quickly neutralized thanks to a large number of DDoS mitigation providers that localize DDoS attacks, restrict such attacks to only a portion of the Anycast DNS group and a portion of our network, minimizing the risk of downtime.
- Multiple DDoS Cleaning Facilities: Our additional security layer detects malicious traffic and cleans the traffic before accessing our dns servers network.
- Real Hardware at Each POP: DNS network use real hardware at each POP thus reducing the initial time for response for each domain making it almost instantaneous.
- Route Monitoring on Every POP: The Anycast system automatically analyses the shortest paths for each POPs, both local and global, and reroutes them through the lowest latency geographical location with zero downtime.
- Dual Stack Network: The Anycast Network is a full dual stack network – IPv4 and IPv6 available at each of our POPs.
- Autonomous System: What truly puts our system in a league of its own is its autonomous responses issued within 15 seconds. A great advantage as it reduces the time for human intervention.